Friday, October 14, 2011

Thursday, October 13, 2011 pm

Thursday, October 13, 2011, Temp 58 degrees, Wind W-NW 5-7 mph, mostly sunny, Sunset 6:35 pm, Hunting closes 7:05 pm. I was able to catch an earlier flight back from Sioux Falls, so I decided to get out for a short sit tonight. Since I was getting such a late start, I figured I should hunt somewhere close to the house, so that I could get in fast and quiet. No one has sat in Ridge back, so I thought that it would be a good option. I was all settled in by 5:05 pm. Saturday, October 8, 2011, Temp 80 degrees, Wind S-SE 10-15 mph, partly sunny, Sunset 6:39 pm, Hunting closes 7:09 pm. At 6:30 pm, I could hear a deer blowing a warning call from down in the stump food plot. I wouldn't think that it could have smelled me from where I was since the wind has died down considerably. I did see 3 raccoons. I hate those worthless bastards. Total: Bob - 0 deer.

No comments: