Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday, October 29, 2011 pm Romance

Saturday, October 29, 2011 pm, Temp 54 degrees, Wind S-SE 5-7 mph, mostly sunny, Sunset 6:05 pm, Hunting closes 6:35 pm. Nate and I went in for lunch and then we were back at it. We were both back at our same places as this morning. I went to the Sherpa and Nate went back to Everest. We were both in position by 2:00 pm. I got some great news when I arrived back at the house. My 90 (he will be 91 in December) took a big 5 1/2 year old 10 pointer with his crossbow at 40 yards in Marquette County, WI. He only went 25 yards before he expired. What an impressive deer and an even more impressive shot. Congratulation to him. I guess the fans can see where my passion for bow hunting come from. Nothing to report for either of us.

No comments: