Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday, October 9, 2011 am

Sunday, October 9, 2011, Temp 72 degrees, Wind S-SW 10-15 mph, partly cloudy. Sunrise 7:21 am, Hunting opens 6:51 am. Nice morning. A bit windy still and a little warm, but a lot better weather than the rain which was fore casted earlier in the week. I was in position up in RF by 6:30 am. At 7:25 am, I heard something coming from the SE. A nubbin buck popped his head out on the edge of the field about 10 yards away. He trotted along the edge of the corn field about 6 yards away, hopped the fence and walked over to the NW of me. He then bedded down for over an hour and a half about 20 yards away from me. At 9:00 am with the nubbin still bedded down 20 yards away, I was able to climb down and sneak out without disturbing him. Kind of crazy. Totals: Bob - 1 deer, 1 nubbin buck.

No comments: