Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday, October 8, 2011 pm

Saturday, October 8, 2011, Temp 80 degrees, Wind S-SE 10-15 mph, partly sunny, Sunset 6:39 pm, Hunting closes 7:09 pm. Heidi and I were out tonight. Heidi decided to head back to the Apple Tree and I went down to Border Patrol. We were both settled in for the evening sit by 4:30 pm. It ended up being a beautiful fall day but a bit too warm and it is still pretty windy. At 5:40 pm, I heard some splashing in the creek to the north of me. I looked through my binoculars, and could see 2 fawns underneath the creek stand. They then started chasing each other around the creek bottom and up the hill towards the house. It was really funny and quite entertaining. That was it for us. Totals: Bob - 2 deer, 2 fawns. Heidi - 2 deer, 2 fawns. (Same deer)

No comments: