Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday, October 30, 2009 p.m. Copper Creek

Friday, October 30, 2009 p.m., 57 degrees, partly cloudy, wind S-SE 15-20 mph, but really swirling, sunset 5:55 p.m. (Hunting closes 6:25 p.m). Heidi took off for Madison, and Lon was driving down from Romance after a doctors appointment to hunt. I had to have Heidi drop me off at the stand so Lon could get into his tonight. If for some reason Lon decided not to come down, I was going to have a long walk back. I was all settled in with Stubby after a late lunch for a good long afternoon sit. I just hope the big boy shows up. Lon did finally show up, as I saw him drive by me in the valley at 3:55 p.m. He was heading up to his fort gun stand in the back field. Nothing to report. A quiet, but windy night. Totals: Bob - 0 deer, Lon - 0 deer.

No comments: