Monday, November 10, 2008

Virgin Taylor

November 10th, 2008 PM

As Bob said I was getting in late after a long workshop in the cities for teaching. I settled in at 4:39 and text to Bob that I was in the stand. He replied letting me know there were deer around. Sure enough I turned and spotted a big 8, don't think it was "The Big 8" I had seen in the past, but this boy was plenty big. Well, anyways, I let him walk to around 25 to 30 yards and when he stopped I decided to take the shot. I missed high as I was using the 30 yard pin at with a down hill shot. I was very excited as this was my first shot ever with a bow and it was a shot at an awesome buck! I am glad to have the experience but I wish I would have waited and let him hopefully come in a little closer for an easier shot. Hope the video works and hopefully you enjoy my miss!

Fawnslayer Virgin no More and Out!

Totals: Taylor 2 deer: 2 bucks
Bob 2 deer: same 2 bucks



No comments: