Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday November 2nd, 2008 AM

Sunday November 2nd, 2008 AM

I decided to head to another stand that I had never hunted again this morning, the "Creek Bottom". I again decided to take advantage of "Stubby" and took him out. Well when I got to the stand I noticed that I dropped one of his legs on the way down. Well, he was still able to stand so I set him up. About an hour and forty five minutes into the hunt I noticed a doe walk up from behind me. She stepped on the path and noticed "Stubby". She was interested and began to head towards him. Just as she did this "Stubby" decided he was tired and wanted to lay down, in other words he lost his balance on his three legs and fell over. The doe blew and took off like crazy. I was once again mad at myself!!!! That was it for the morning.

FawnSlayer out and frustrated
Totals: Taylor : 1 deer : 1 small doe

No comments: