Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday, Novermber 3, 2008 p.m.

Monday, November 3, 2008 p.m., 68 degrees, mostly sunny, wind E-SE 10-15 mph, sunset 4:59 p.m. (Hunting closes 5:29 p.m). I got home from work early today (I got an early start) and decided to try my luck at Arlie's Nob. Taylor came right from school and got in a little later then me, so he went to the Ridgeback. We figured it would be easier to get in without having any negative effects on my hunt. At 4:30 p.m., I had 7 tom turkeys behind me to the NE about 30 yards away. They all fed to the north towards Arlie's. At 5:00 p.m., Taylor and I both looked up and two bald eagles were flying overhead. Very cool. Unfortunately, that was it for both of us. Totals: Bob - 0 deer, 7 turkey and two bald eagles, Taylor - 0 deer, two bald eagles. Buck slayer Out!

No comments: