Sunday, October 10, 2010

Saturday, October 9, 2010 pm

Saturday, October 9, 2010 pm, Sunset: 6:34 p.m. Hunting closes: 7:04 Temp: 82 degrees, Wind: N-NE 10-12 mph. Mostly sunny. It has been a great day so far. Bubba and I got up early this morning to drive to Madison to see the Badgers beat up on the Gophers. We left with about 5:00 left in the game so I could get back and hunt tonight. I was back at Octopussy and was all settled in by 5:05. It is a nice night, but it is super hot for this time of year. I did get to check the camera last night and we got some more pictures of the big "crab claw" buck (now hard antlered) and a huge palmated 12 pointer. I will post them all on a separate posting. . Both are mature animals and would make outstanding trophies. We will see what happens. Nothing. Totals: 0 deer.

No comments: