Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 25, 2010 pm

Monday, October 25, 2010 pm, Sunset: 6:12 p.m. Hunting closes: 6:42 Temp: 61 degrees, Wind: S-SW 10-20mph. Cloudy. Light rain showers. Because of the rain, and the fact that I didn't want to get soaked, I decided that the Stump would be the best option. By 3:45, I was all set up with Harry 15 yards away to the SE facing towards the Stump. At 5:00, I was standing up and peaking around the curtains when I saw a doe with a fawn that came down the sledding hill from up by the house to the SW of me. The doe came to within 40 yards, but she didn't seem to like Harry. She skirted around the edge of the food plot about 60-70 yards away. She ended up hopping the creek and disappeared over by Border Patrol. That was it. Totals: Bob- 2 deer, 2 does.

No comments: