Monday, October 25, 2010

October 24, 2010 pm

Sunday, October 24, 2010 pm, Sunset: 6:14 p.m. Hunting closes: 6:44 Temp: 61 degrees, Wind: SW 5-10mph. Mostly cloudy. I got back from Wisconsin this afternoon and I was excited to get out and hunt. The rain had finally stopped and I was hopping for a nice evening sit. I decided to give the "X" a try. I was in my stand by 3:45, and it didn't take long. At 3:46, I had two does running from the north going south about 80 yards down the hill from me. They ended up running right past the point stand. I was praying that there would be a buck chasing them, but no such luck. Still, it was a nice way to start my evening hunt. Heidi came down from the cities tonight to watch the Packers vs. Vikings game so I promised her that I would get down when she got here. She texted me at 5:45, and I got down a few minutes later. Still a good nights hunt. Totals: Bob - 2 deer, 2 does.

No comments: