Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thursday, November 5, 2009 p.m.

Thursday, November 5, 2009 p.m., 52 degrees, mostly sunny, wind S-SW 0-2 mph, sunset 4:51 p.m. (Hunting closes 5:21 p.m). This morning was uneventful again. Nevertheless, Lon and I were able to hung a old portable in a new place up at Romance. It is the perfect place along the old logging road were we have gotten several of the big boys on camera. I will be hunting there sometime over the next few days. After helping Lon and Sue rip out a beaver dam (I have those rodents) up at Romance, I drove down to Copper for the afternoon hunt. With almost no wind, I decided to go back to Rock Out. I was all settled in by 2:30 p.m. The last 4 trips to the stand and over 10 hours in a tree, I have yet to see a deer. This sucks. I am about to shoot a fricken squirrel. Totals: 0 deer, 0 bucks.

No comments: