Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thursday, November 5, 2009 a.m.

Thursday, November 5, 2009 a.m., 29 degrees, mostly sunny, wind NW 2-5 mph, sunrise 6:44 a.m. (Hunting opens 6:14 a.m). My season of mishaps continues. I got up this morning with the intention of sitting in Lon's pop up ground blind. I got to the blind about 15 to 20 minutes before shooting light. I climbed in and opened up all the blinds. The problem was there simply was not enough room to sit and draw a bow. The stand will work with Lon's crossbow, but the blind is just too small for a guy with a compound bow. After sitting and contemplating my bad decision, I decided to get out and to go where I hunted from last night. Unfortunately by the time I had made my decision, it was already shooting light. I switched to the other stand and nothing. Totals: Bob - 0 deer.

No comments: