Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Old Videos from this year

These are two videos that I took from "Right Field. Both bucks are 8 pointers and are great looking young deer. I was able to finally transfer the video over to the computer. I can't wait until next year when I will have a better quality camera that will be computer compatible!



This first buck is wider than the next buck but he is still only a year and a half old deer. This video is from October 27th, 2009.






This buck is not as wide as the last buck but he is taller. He is also a year and a half old deer. This video was taken the next day from the same stand. (October 28th, 2009)

They will be awesome deer next year and if they make it two years they are going to be spectacular! Hope you enjoy!



I hope Bob has had some good luck in Wisconsin! We are waiting for some updates when he returns to the land of the internet!

Fawnslayer Out!

No comments: