Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Evening November 2nd, 2009

With the change in time and not getting out of school early enough I got to Bob's a little later than I hoped. I decided to go to Ridgeback and was in the stand and ready at 4pm. It was windy tonight but it was a nice night besides that. Shortly after getting in the stand I saw a fawn walking slowly coming from the ladder stand. She ended up walking behind me at about 35 yards and continued to the south. At about 5pm I saw another doe between the ladder stand and the "Ex" stand. A minute after I saw her I heard two fawns come crashing in at the bottom of the hill. They walked up to me and walked through the shooting lane. One stopped and ate for about ten minutes. That was it!

Totals: Taylor: 4 deer, 1 doe, 3 fawns

No comments: