Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday, November 13, 2009 a.m.

Friday, November 13, 2009 a.m., 47 degrees, partly cloudy, wind S-SE 15-20 mph, sunrise 6:53 a.m. (Hunting opens 6:23 a.m). Things are starting to turn in my favor. I just hope it is not too late. Yesterday afternoon, Lon and Sue went down to Prairie Du Chein to pick up the now fixed Ranger. Now I am able to access some of the property that I could not previously access without the Ranger. I was excited and out the door by 5:20 a.m. I went out on the first point (birch) and sat in my newly built permanent stand on the last saddle before the goat prairie. I laid a scent trail down with both a drag rag as well as urine soaked pieces of cotton. I walked past the stand and up towards the goat prairie as well. I was all set up and ready to go by 5:55 a.m. Lets hope a nice buck will cooperate. Nothing. Totals: Bob - 0 deer, Lon - 0 deer.

No comments: