Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 p.m.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 p.m., 57 degrees, mostly sunny, wind NW 9 mph, sunset 6:54 p.m. (Hunting close 7:24 p.m). Well tonight I didn't have much of a choice as I had a meeting end late and I still had to drive home, feed the dogs, shower, and change. With this being said, I figured that I would try to sneak into the ladder stand. I had just walked into the woods at 5:45 p.m., when I kicked up 5 deer that ran to the north east and ran down towards Arlie's nob. At 6:45 p.m., two does and a fawn passed through 75 yards to the South East of me heading towards the bean field. That was it while I was in the stand. While on my way back to the house, I kicked up a big deer that ran about 40 yards to the south of me heading to the east. It joined two other deer in the small food plot behind the house and then disappeared into the woods to the north east. Totals: 3 deer, 2 does and 1 fawn.

No comments: