Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday, October 24, 2008, p.m.

Friday, October 24, 2008 p.m., 51 degrees, overcast and cool, wind W- NW 8-10 mph, sunset 6:13 p.m. (Hunting closes 6:43 p.m). With just about everything being screwed up because of the cows, I had really no choice but to go up to Right Field. The wind was less then ideal, but at least I was out hunting. I thought sooner or later my luck just had to change. I got into the stand about 4:15 p.m., and settled in for the evening. Ironically, 10 minutes after I got settled in, I heard the familiar sound of Rusty's ATV and him yelling for his cows. Hopefully, I pray, he was actually able to fix the fence this time. All I can say is it didn't take him very long as I heard the ATV start up and leave about 20 minutes later. Now I am really worried. As far as the hunting goes, no surprise that tonight was uneventful. If I were a deer I would be somewhere else too. Totals: 0 deer.

No comments: