Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday, October 10, 2008 a.m.



Friday, October 10, 2008 p.m., 54 degrees, mostly cloudy/overcast, wind E-SE 10-15 mph, sunrise 7:22 a.m. (Hunting opens 6:52 a.m). After a short nights rest (hockey practice last night), and a long week of (work in South Dakota), I finally made it out. With the wind from the S-SE I thought I should give right field a try. After kicking up a few deer on the way in, I was all settled in by 6:40 a.m. Nothing all morning. As I was walking out, I did kick up a couple of deer (I think they were does) that were bedded near "Pisa." After that, I decided to go and check the cameras. I was very pleased with what I saw. It looks like "big 11" is still around and he picked up a buddy (nice 8 pointer). Take a look at the size of his body. Wow! I hope he is still around, as he is the one that I have picked out for this year. Totals: 0 deer

No comments: