Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday, October 14, 2012 pm

Sunday, October 14, 2012 pm, Sunset: 6:29 pm, Closing 6:59 pm, Temp 53 degrees, Mostly Sunny, Wind: N- NW 10-15 mph. Tonight I decided to head up to Right Field.  I was all set up by 4:35 pm.  At 5:50 pm, I had a nice little 6 pointer enter the field from the SW of me.  He started off being about 100 yards away.  At 6:00 pm, a small doe joined him in the field from the same place.  They stayed out and ate for the entire evening until dark.  He walked within 8-10 yards of the stand and had no idea that I was there.  At 6:15 pm, two does came up into the field from the SW.  They stayed out in the field till dark as well.  The buck did chase all three of the does around for a bit, but they wanted nothing to do with him.  It was fun to see.  I did get some good video with my new HD camera that I will try and post.  Totals; Bob 4 deer, 3 does and 1 buck.

No comments: