Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday, September 25, 2010 am, Sunrise: 7:03 a.m. Opener: 6:33. Temp: 59 degrees, Wind: 0 mph. Partly cloudy. Well the rain has stopped and things are starting to dry out. Because there was no wind, I decided to try my luck at Spaghetti Junction. I was settled in by 6:15. Nate went down to the VAT. Taylor went to the ladder stand. Taylor kicked a deer up on the way in. He also had two deer pass through going east that were to the north of him, but it was too dark to see what they were. At 7:15, I heard a deer "mewing" to the NW of me, but I never saw it. At 7:45, Taylor had 3 does to the NW of him. They figured something wasn't right and took off back to the west. At 8:50, I had two does come off the hill to the east of me. They came down to the base of the hill and sensed something wasn't right and went back up the hill. One went to the north and the other to the south. I got down and walked up past Arlie's nob to Taylor. Totals: Bob - 2 deer, 2 does; Taylor - 5 deer, 3 does and 2 ?; Nate - 0 deer.

No comments: