Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nice 9 pointer











I just got back from a fly fishing trip to Montana and was please to find this nice 9 pointer on camera. He has a cool looking split off his G2 on his right side. I would say that he is a definite shooter for SE Minnesota. There is another nice 8, that could really use one more year.




I also have included a couple of photos of a appeared to be a decent 8-9 pointer. Unfortunately, he already broke off his left side down on the main beam. I think he would have been a shooter, but with the broken tine, we will all have to pass. He should be a beast next year if he makes it through.




The clover and turnips got put in last week. They were a little later then I had hoped for, but still should bring deer into all of the food sanctuaries.




The opener is only 17 days away. I can hardly wait.








Buckslayer

No comments: