Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday, October 6, 2013 am

USunday, October 6, 2013 am. Sunrise 7:14 am. Hunting opens: 6:44 am. Temperature 46 degrees. Wind: S-SE 2-5 mph. Partly cloudy. It is nice to get out in the woods again. Jerry was working his skid loader fixing the trails and the food plots and finally finished on Wednesday. The rains hit on Wednesday night and everything has been a sloppy mess. This morning, the skies are clearing, so I just had to get out. Dwayne is here, so he decided to go to the NWTerritory  and I went to Pisa. I was in the stand by 6:25. Right after I got settled in, I heard a deer snorting to the NE of me, but it was too dark to see what it was. At 6:45 am, I had a big far doe come down the trail from the east. She was 15 yards to the NE of me, but it was still too dark to shoot in the woods. She sensed something was not right, and she went back to the east. That was it. Totals: Bob - 1 deer, 1 doe. Dwayne - 0 deer. 

No comments: