Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday, October 14, 2013 pm

Monday, October 14, 2013 pm. Sunset 6:28 pm. Hunting closes at 6:58 pm. Temperature 53 degrees. Mostly cloudy. Wind: E-NE 10-15 mph. It has been cooler and dark most of the day. Raining is coming after 10:00 pm tonight and supposed to last until Wednesday morning. With the colder weather and rain expected overnight, Heidi encouraged me to go out and hunt. I was not going to pass up the first cold evening and barometric pressure change, so I generously accepted her offer to watch Charley. I wasn't able to get out until 5:00 pm, so I decided to stay closer to the house and sneak down to the point stand. Well, the weather man was wrong. It started raining at 6:35 pm. I decided to call it a night at 6:50 pm. I was tired of getting wet. Totals: Bob - 0 deer. 

No comments: