Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday, October 14, 2007 PM

Sunday, October 14, 2007, PM Weather - 50 degrees win N/NE 15 mph, Light rain/drizzle. Sunset: 6:31 pm, (hunting close 7:01 pm) Even though it was raining, I decided to give Arlie's Knob a try. I got into my stand about 4:50 pm. I has been raining most of the day, so it was pretty easy to sneak in quietly. At 5:45 pm, a small 8 pointer and another nice 10 pointer cam in from SE. They walked up the ridge about 10 yards to the south of me. I will not post the video of the small eight, but you can see the 10 is a really nice buck. A big body, probably a 2 1/2 maybe a 3 1/2 year old. I decided to let him walk as he was small then then bigger 10 that I passed up on the second day of the season. That and because it was raining and I hate following a blood trail that has been washed out by rain. At 6:15 pm, coming from Heather's stand was the nice 8 pointer. Defiantly a 2 1/2 year old. He came in to 10 yards as well. Stayed around for 2-3 minutes and gave me several shot opportunities that I passed on. Nevertheless, more great video. See attached. Totals for tonight 3 deer, 3 Bucks





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. The two eights look the same to me. Both with longer tines than the 10. Maybe its my video buffering that I can't get a clear view, but they look the same. Tall and long. Definitely harvestable.