Sunday, November 20, 2016

Saturday, November, 19, 2016 pm

Saturday, November 19, 2016 pm. Sunset: 4:35 pm. Hunting closes: 5:05pm. Temperature: 37 degrees. Mostly sunny. Wind: N-NE 20-25 mph. Don and I ran into town for lunch and to watch the end of the Badger game. I put Don on the west end of the field by the hay bails and I went to the Creek stand. At 3:45 pm, I had 2 nice does and a fawn come through from north to south about 50 yards to the west of me. They walked through and ended up out in the field. Something spooked them and the came back in and mulled around for 45 minutes to the NW of me. At 5:00 pm, I could hear something walking in the swamp behind me. One went to the SE of me, but I never saw the deer. Another doe came in from the north and beaded down 10 yards from me. It finally walked off when I got down. Totals: Bob - 4 deer, 4 does. Don- 8 doesn't

No comments: