Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 27, 2007 AM

Friday, September 27, 2007, Temp 41 degrees, Wind N/NE 5 mph, overcast, Sunrise: 7:04 pm (hunting open 6:34 pm)

Do to the lack of time I decided to go to the ladder stand. I got into the stand about 6:15 am. I did kick a couple of deer up on the way in. At 7:40 am, 2 does and a fawn came through from the SE and headed my way. They all eventually came through about 15 yards away. They must have been around for 45 minutes. The fawn walked around to the east of me and eventually passes thru to the north heading west. About 15 minutes later another fawn came from the same direction (I think it was the same deer) and played around behind me for about 10 minutes before heading back to the west. I had a meeting, so I had to get down at 8:30 am. Totals for this morning: 3 deer, 2 does and 1 fawn.

No comments: