Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday November 7th, 2010

Sunday November 7th, 2010

Theran and I decided to head back to my parents this morning. I went back to "The Alps" stand and Theran decided to go to the ladder stand that we have set up on the corn field at the top of the valley. We sat for a couple of hours with no luck! At 9:30 we decided to head in. remember, this was after daylight savings so we were in the stand an hour earlier. After a quick nap Theran went back out for a noon hunt at the ladder stand and I took a bucket and sat at the corner of the field and a mowed path between two woods and a rock quarry. We sat until 1:45 with no luck. We were at a loss of words as we had such good luck the opening morning and nothing since! I really want to have Busse shoot his first whitetail ever! Good luck to Theran the rest of this week and through the weekend! Totals: Theran: 0 deer: Taylor: 0 deer.

No comments: