Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Sunday, October 31, 2021 pm

Sunday, October 31, 2021 pm Sunset 6:01 pm Hunting closes at 6:31 pm Temperature 45 degrees. Wind: N-NW 10-15 mph. I decided to sneak out this evening. I went to Arlie’s food plot. I was ready to go by 4:15 pm. I was still getting ready when I heard an ATV coming down the hill on Arlie’s. He kicked a doe and a smaller 8 pointer that ran through the west end of the food plot. I lost the doe to the east, but the buck slowly walked along the property line going south. At 5:40 pm, I had a spike buck come down the hill from the west. He came to within 15 yards. I looked over my shoulder to the SW and there was a small nubbin on the road that I walked in on. Both got very close. They both headed back up the hill to the SW. At 5:50 pm, I had a group of 11 hens come down the hill from the NW and come through about 15-20 yards away going SW. Totals: Bob - 4 deer, 2 bucks and 2 does.

No comments: