Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday, November 5, 2021 am

Friday, November 5, 2021 am Sunrise 7:45 am. Hunting opens at 7:15 am. Temperature 35 degrees. Wind: S-SE 10-15 mph. This morning Kurt went to QDM and I went to the ladder out on 2nd point. We will see what happens. At 7:55 am, I looked over my shoulder to the west and there was a small doe coming up the hill going east. She walked to the south of my stand at 10 yards and up onto the road. I was praying that there would be a buck following her, but no. At 10:25 am, I did a loud rattling sequence with a pair of sheds. 5 minutes later a small 1 1/2 year old 8 point basket rank buck came up the hill on the road from the north. At 30 yards, he dropped over the hill and kept walking to the south. He popped back out on the road about 40 yards to the SE of me and then head down the ridge to the SW. we planned on sitting all day, buy it started to get really windy during the late morning, so we decided to get down and head in to put up the Banks Stump Blind in Blue Bird field. we git down at 12:15 pm Totals: Bob - 2 deer, 1 buck and 1

No comments: