Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wednesday, November 3, 2021 am

Wednesday, November 3, 2021 pm Sunrise 7:51 am. Hunting opens at 7:21 am. Temperature 29 degrees. Calm Wind: S-SE 0-2 mph. I decided to get out one last time in MN before heading to Wisconsin. I headed out to Arlie’s Food plot. The plan is to sit until 10:00 am, pack up, get some work done and head down to Copper for the evening hunt. At 8:00 am, I did a rattling sequence, and saw a tail bounding over by the spaghetti junction stand. I am not sure what it was. At 8:05 am, I saw a big mature shooter about 80 yards away over by the SJ stand. At 8:30 am, I got a picture of a doe over by the AT stand. I did some grunting, and I saw 2 does heading up the hill towards the NW. I sat until 10:00 am. That was it. Totals: Bob 4 deer. 1 mature buck and 3 does.

No comments: