Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 10, 2014 pm

Friday, October 10, 2014 pm. Sunset: 6:20 pm. Hunting Closes: 6:50 pm. Temperature: 54 degrees. Mostly sunny. Wind: N-NW 5-10 mph. Tonight, I decided to climb up and sit in the point portable stand on top. It is a long tough climb, so I hope it is going to be worth it. I was all set up and ready to go by 3:30 pm. At 5:30 pm, I heard some leaves rustling to the north of me. I got excited and started to get ready. Unfortunately, it was just a group of turkeys. At 6:10 pm, I had two coyotes come through from east to west about 20 yards to the south of me. I tried to get turned to my right to get a shot, but they sensed something and took off to the west. It was close. At 6:45 pm, they came back through from west to east but stayed in the brush at about 35 yards. I think they are screwing up my hunt. They did. That was it. Totals: Bob - 0 deer. 

No comments: