Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 10, 2014 am

Friday, October 10, 2014 am. Sunrise: 7:11 am. Hunting opens: 6:41 am. Temperature: 25 degrees. Mostly sunny. Wind: N 3-5 mph. I got down to Romance last night. Mom and Dad agreed to watch Charley while I was hunting. I decided to give Everest a try and was all set up by 6:20 am. I did lay a scent line this morning of stinks buck lure so we will see if anything catches my trail in. At 7:30 am, I looked off to the west and there was a decent 2 1/2 year old 6 pointer in the logging road about 50 yards away. He ended up heading uphill to the NW. He was not a shooter, but still fun to see. Nice potential. Unfortunately, I was not able to get any video. I ended up sitting until 9:45 am.  That was it. Totals: Bob - 1 deer, 1 buck. 

No comments: