Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 am Romance, WI

Wednesday, November 2, 2011, Temp 48 degrees, Wind N 5-10 mph, cloudy an rainy, Sunrise 7:22 am, Hunting opens 6:52 am. I drove down to Romance late night and arrived at 9:30 pm. I got up before my alarm at 4:55 am. I guess I was a little excited. Unfortunately, it was pouring rain. I checked the radar and it looked like there was going to be a reprieve during the late morning. I decided to head back to bed for a few hours. I got up at 7:30, got some breakfast and did some work for a few hours. I looked outside and checked the radar and the weather was going to break for a few hours. I decided to get to the stand and see what would happen. It appears as though another storm was going to blow in around 1:00 pm. With a north wind, I figured it would be worth heading up to the Sherpa stand. I was all set up a few minutes after 10:00 am. I ended up sitting until 11:45 am, and then I decided to head in since it started raining too hard. Totals: Bob - 0 deer.

No comments: