Friday, November 20, 2020

Thursday, November 19, 2020 pm

Thursday, November 19, 2020 pm Sunset: 4:39 pm. Hunting closes at 5:09 pm. Temperature 54 degrees. Partly cloudy. Wind: W- NW 5-7 mph. Back out in Minnesota. It doesn’t look like I am going to be able to get back down to Wisconsin this fall because of COVID and because my in laws are living with us while Don recovers from his hospitalization. At least I am able to get out for a few hours of “tree stand therapy.” Tonight I brought my two 2D decoys with me to Arlie’s food plot ladder stand. I was ready to go by 2:30 pm. At 4:25 pm, a nice big doe came out from the west about 75 yards to the north of me. She spotted the buck decoy and then walked over to the creek to take a drink. She hung around for a few minutes and then slowly walked off to the north. That was it. Totals: Bob - 1 deer. 1 doe.

No comments: