Thursday, November 12, 2020

Friday, November 6, 2020 am

Friday, November 6, 2020 am. Sunrise: 6:43 am. Hunting opens: 6:13 am. Sunset: 4:48 pm. Hunting closes at 5:18 pm. Temperature 42 degrees. Mostly sunny. Wind: S 5-10 mph. It is supposed to get up to a high of 70 degrees today, so it is going to be a pretty warm afternoon. I decided to head up to Copps ladder stand on the north side. Kyle went to Twin Towers. The plan is to hunt here in the morning and then get down and head in at lunch. We will fix Black Diamond (floor board broke) and then go back out to Goodwill Hunting tonight. I was ready to go by 5:55 am. Unfortunately, I had to head back to Cannon Falls for family stuff early. I hope to get back here next weekend. I didn’t see anything and got down at 10:45 am. We did get a chance to move the blue bird field stand to the south side of the field and fix the Black Diamond stand but I ended up leaving around 2:00 pm. Totals. Bob - 0 deer.

No comments: