Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday, September 27, 2009 a.m.

Sunday, September 26, 2009 a.m., 65 degrees, mostly clear, wind S 0-5 mph, sunrise 6:49 a.m. (Hunting opens 6:19 a.m). Heidi decided to sleep in, so I went back to Rock Out. The ground was pretty wet and the leaves were dripping water from a brief shower last night. I did kick up a deer on the way into the stand, but obviously it was to dark to see. Unfortunately, the morning was uneventful. Totals: 0 deer
I did clean out the Black Diamond stand. In addition, we got all of the cameras up and we hung a stand by the food plot in the creek bottom. I also, put up some cross beams for a new stand up on the Goat prairie. Should be a good location. In the afternoon, I did a little trout fishing. I caught an 18 1/4" brown on a Rainey Hopper and one other 13" brown. What a great way to end the fly fishing season.

No comments: