Friday, September 26, 2008

Thursday, September 25, 2008 p.m.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 p.m., 72 degrees, wind S-SW 15-20 mph. Sunset 7:07 p.m. (Hunting closes 7:37 p.m.). After a good morning hunt in Cannon, Bob and Eric took off for Clearbrook, MN. After making a few stops, we rolled into town about 4:00 p.m. After a quick shower, we were off to hunt with my buddy Ryan. Ryan was kind enough to be doing the baiting for us for the last few weeks. We dropped off Eric first, freshened his bait and left. I got to my stand around 5:15 p.m. Once I got to my stand, I realized that I had forgotten my video camera back in the truck. For Eric, at about 6:00 a big doe came out. At 6:40, four more does came into his shooting lanes. He only wishes that he was back in Wisconsin where it is "earn a buck." Totals: O Bears for all three of us.

No comments: