Saturday, November 2, 2019

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 pm

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 pm Sunset 6:03 pm Hunting closes 6:33 pm. Temperature 32 degrees. Mostly sunny Wind: W-NW 5-10 mph. I could not wait to get out. This is the fewest number of times hunting by this time of the year that I have ever hunted. I decided to go to the border patrol ladder stand on the Far East edge of the property. I got to the base of the stand at 3:15 pm and I turn around and it is out dog Gertie standing there. I try to get her to leave, but she just pisses and shits and then lays down at the base of the stand. I begged Heidi to call for her, but she won’t leave. I end up having to get down and basically walk her all the way back to the house before she would go up.  That stand was completely screwed up so I went to the VAT 3.0. I got up and settled by 4:00 pm, but was a sweaty mess. I knew I was going to freeze for this sit. I was so pissed. Shocking. I didn’t see anything. Ugh. Totals: Bob 0 deer. 

No comments: