Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 pm

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 pm Sunset 4:40 pm Hunting closes 5:20 pm. Temperature 35 degrees. Mostly cloudy Wind: N-NW 5-10 mph.  I decided to go to the dump stand. I was all set up and ready to go by 2:25 pm. The big 9 that I had on camera Theron killed during shotgun season over at his place. I hope there are still a few decent bucks around. We will see. At 4:40 pm, I had a small 6-7 point buck come down the trail to the north of me about 40 yards away going from east to west. He went out to the VAT food plot and I lost him through the brush. At 5:15 pm, I was packing beginning to pack up since it was so dark in the woods. I had 2 does come through from the north heading south about 30 yards to the east of me. I then herd a grunt. There was a nice buck following behind them but it was just too dark to take an ethical shot. Totals: 4 deer. 2 bucks and 2 does. 

No comments: