Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 pm

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 pm Sunset 4:56 pm Hunting closes 5:26 pm. Temperature 30 degrees. Mostly cloudy Wind: SW 5-10 mph.  I decided to go to the dump stand. I was all set up and ready to go by 2:15 pm. At 3:10 pm, I heard something to the NW of me. I looked over my left shoulder and the was a small 3 point buck walking on the trail below me going from west to east. He got down wind of me but never spooked. He slowly work his way across the hill up towards Right Field. At 3:35 pm, I had a doe and fawn come through from the west going east. Again downwind. The mom was nervous but she never spooked. They were both 10 yards away. At 4:30 pm, I saw 4 does to the south of me on the edge of the field moving from east to west. That was it. Totals: Bob 7 deer. 1 buck. 

No comments: