Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday, November 3, 2019 am.

Sunday, November 3, 2019 am. Sunrise: 5:55 am. Hunting opens: 6:25 am. Temperature 29 degrees. Partly cloudy. Wind: SE 3-5mph. Yesterday afternoon I drove home from Copper Creek. I spent a couple of hours cutting up my buck. The boys are going to come over after the morning hunt to finish cutting it up. This morning, I decided to give Spaghetti Junction a try. There is a light coating of crunching snow on the ground, but I don’t think I bumped anything on the way in. At 8:00 am, I had a small 3 pointer come in from the north. He stopped about 25 yards away in the brush. He ended up walking off towards the east. Shortly thereafter, I head some branch’s breaking and I had a small fork working his way across the base of the hill going from north to south about 35 yards away. Right after that, the 3 pointer came through following the fork. I sat until 10:00 am and got down because the guys were all coming over to help cut up my buck. Totals: Bob - 2 deer, 2 small bucks. 

No comments: