Monday, October 30, 2017

Sunday, October 29, 2017 all day

Sunday, October 29, 2017 am. Sunrise 7:31 am.  Hunting opens 7:01 am. Sunset: 5:52 pm Hunting closes: 6:22 pm. Temperature 25 degrees. Mostly sunny. Wind: Calm in am turned to S-SE 10-15 mph. A new stand to the north of Paradise food plot. At 7:40 am, I  had a doe fly through with a small buck chasing her. They were 30 yards to the north of me going east to west. At 8:10 am, I had a small fork horn buck come through on the same trail 25 yards to the north of me going from east to west. At 8:55 am, I had a doe come flying through to south of me. 30 seconds later another doe and fawn came through and stopped in the food plot then took off to the west. Nothing was following them though. At 9:25 am, I had another small spike buck come through 30 yards to the north of me going from east to west. At 12:25 pm, I saw a doe slowly feeding from east to west about 100 yards south of me. At 5:05 pm, I had a small 5 pointer come into the food plot from the west. Fed for a few minutes at 35 yards. He then turned and walked down the trail to the west of me heading north. He walked by at 8 yards. I got some great video. Once he got down wind of me, he sensed something wasn’t right and walked off to the NW. Totals: Bob - 8 deer, 4 bucks. No shooters. 

No comments: