Friday, November 13, 2015

Sunday, November 8, 2015 sm

Sunday, November 8, 2015 am. Sunrise: 6:51. Hunting opens: 6:22 am. Temperature: 40 degrees. Wind: N-NW 5-10 mph. Mostly sunny. I decided to go to Dan's gun stand out on 1st point. Taylor went out to the double ladder on second by the upside down sign. I had both decoys set up and was ready to go by 6:05 am. Taylor had action all morning with multiple does and dawns nearby. I had nothing happening until I was about to pack it up, head in and go back to Cannon Falls. At 10:40 am, I had a small 5 pointer come through from the west going east about 75 yards down the hill. I grunted to him and he came up on a string. It was awesome. Got some great video of him being confused by the decoys. After about 15 minutes he got frustrated and left to the NE. Totals: Bob - 1 deer, 1 buck. Taylor- a lot of does.

No comments: