Friday, November 13, 2015

Saturday, November 7, 2015 pm

Saturday, November 7, 2015 pm. Sunset: 4:03 pm. Hunting closes: 4:33 pm. Temperature: 48 degrees. Mostly sunny. Wind: N-NE 5-10 mph. Taylor and I decided to give Romance a try. I went to Sherpa and he went to Everest. We were all set up by 2:00 pm. The seat at Sherpa had gotten chewed up by mice so I tried to rig up a seat when I got there. While I was doing that a small 5 pointer came off the hill to the NW. He saw the decoys, but was confused by me. He ended up trotting off to the west. I looked down the hill right afterwards and saw a tail  take off to the SW. Taylor had a nice buck come up from Octopussy, but he stayed out of range. He was mad that he didn't sit down there as he thinks that he had walked close to that stand. Totals: Bob - 2 deer,1 small buck. Taylor: 1 deer,1 buck.

No comments: