Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday, November 7, 2015 am. Sunrise 6:53 am. Hunting opens: 6:23 am. Temperature: 36 degrees. Mostly sunny. Wind: N-NE 10-15 mph. I de used to go to the double ladder off 1st point. Taylor went to the double ladder between 2nd and 3rd point. I was all set up and ready to go by 6:00 am. Finally, at 10:30 as I was getting ready to pack up and head back to MN, I had a small 5 pointer come through about 75 yards to the north of me going from West to east. I grunted to him and he stopped when he saw the decoys. He then started up the hill towards me. He spent 10+ minutes trying to figure out the decoys. It was awesome. I got some great video. Taylor had a lot of action with 8-12 does throughout the morning. He stayed until 1:30 and then got down to move down to the Twin Towers for the evening hunt. Totals: Bob - 1 deer, 1 small buck. Taylor- 10-12 deer, all does and fawns.

No comments: