Thursday, November 1, 2018

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 am.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 pm Sunrise 7:47 am. Hunting opens 7:17 am. Temperature 36 degrees. Mostly sunny Wind: N-NW 3-5 mph. This morning I decided to head back down to Spaghetti Junction. I was ready to go by 7:00 am. At 7:25 am, I had a doe and a fawn come out into Arlie’s food plot. They ate for a minute or two. I did a doe bleat and she came over my way from the NW to the SE. On her way over she picked up a small 4 point buck. He had 3 points on his right side and a spike on his left. All 3 animals came through my shooting lane at 10 yards to the east of me. The buck stopped and sniffed around where I had sprayed the doe in estrus Buck Bomb. At 8:05 am, I looked over to the NW and there was a small doe feeding in Arlie’s food plot. At 8:15 am, a small 3 point buck came down the main trail into Arlie’s food plot. He scent checked the doe and then headed off to the NE over on to Arlie’s. I sat until 10:15 am and then headed back into the office. Totals: Bob- 4 deer, 2 bucks and 2 does. 

No comments: