Sunday, November 11, 2018

Saturday, November 10, 2018 pm

Saturday, November 10, 2018 pm Sunset 4:44 pm. Hunting closes 5:14 pm. Temperature 26 degrees. Mostly cloudy. Snow on ground. Wind: S-SE 3-5 mph. I went to the new ladder stand on Bradford’s in the valley. I was ready to go by 1:50 pm. At 4:30 pm, I had a small bunch come down from across the valley to the west of me. He came to about 80 yards and then walked off to the south. At 5:00 pm, I saw some movement up the hill to the NE. A nice big doe came down the hill. She got to within 15 yards and was locked in on my decoys. There was another deer behind her, but it never came down and I am not sure what it was. She stayed around until dark. I had to bang my release the stand to get her to leave. Totals: 3 deer. 1 small buck. 

No comments: