Sunday, November 11, 2018

Monday, November 5, 2018 am

Monday, November 5, 2018 pm Sunrise  6:44 am. Hunting opens 6:14 am Temperature 42 degrees. Mostly cloudy. Wind: S-SE 3-5 mph. I went to the new stand up the valley in Bradford’s. When I crossed the street, there were 3 does that were on the main road the heads up to the top of Bradford’s. They slowly headed off to the NW. I was ready to go by 6:00 am. I put both silhouette decoys out in front of me about 15 yards away.  At 8:15 am, I had a small 4-5 pointer come down the hill in the road. He came through the brush to 10 yards broadside. He was locked in on the decoys. I got a bunch of great video. He slowly headed down into the valley and off to the NW. That was it. I had to get down and head in at 10:30 am. Totals: 1 deer. 1 buck

No comments: