Sunday, October 28, 2018

Saturday, October 27, 2018 pm

Saturday, October 27, 2018 pm Sunset 6:07 pm. Hunting closes 6:37 pm. Temperature 52 degrees. Mostly cloudy Wind: S-SE 3-5 mph.  We went to the Mavs game in Mankato last night, so I didn’t get in any hunting last night or this morning. But, I was able to get out for a good sit tonight. I decided to give the border patrol ladder stand a shot tonight. When I was walking back in on Thursday night, there was a big bodied buck in the BP food plot, so I figured I would give it a try. I brought the small back and doe decoy and set them out in the beans to the SW of me. I also sprayed some of the Buck Bomb doe pee around them. I was all set and ready to go by 3:00 pm. At 6:15 pm, I could see 2 does to the west of me in the stump food plot. There could have been more but it was tough to see through all the brush. Totals: Bob - 2 deer. 2 does. 

No comments: